Monday, June 24, 2013

Why write? The ramblings of one woman who simply loves Jesus.

I am starting this blog only because I have had a few people tell me I need to start writing.  I know for sure there is nothing special in my writing, but because of Jesus I write!  He has an incredible message and I guess, this is one of the ways He wants to get the message out. I have poor wording and grammar, so bare with me...hear the heart behind the words. It's ok if you disagree as we are ALL on our journey, in different places. The Holy Spirit is the one who gives eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to receive, so there is no condemnation for those who don't see or hear....simply ask.  One thing Jesus ALWAYS works with, someone who is willing! He will always meet us when we ask and when we don't, well....that's debatable, so humble yourself and ask....it IS the better way, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment